• Complete the scholarship application in full using the Foundation application form by April 15, 2023. If any information is incomplete, the application will be rejected.
• Prepare a minimum 300-word essay-maximum 400 words (12-point font). Name and title of the essay in the Upper left had corner. If handwritten it must be completely legible to qualify. Use of a computer is highly encouraged.
Tell us about yourself, your career ambitions and why you have chosen the profession/vocation/trade to enter. Additionally, tell us about any current work experience even if it does not relate to the field of study.
• Submit a letter of recommendation from a non-family member such as a teacher, employer, Church leader, etc.
• Submit the attendance cost of your program
• Include your full High School transcript including the most recent semester. If you have already graduated submit the complete transcript. Transcript must be signed by an authorized person at the school.
• If you are a dependent student submit the FAFSA form pages indicating your parents household income to verify financial need. If you are independent from your parents (single or married) submit your own personal information. Submit a copy of they FAFSA page indicating the eligibility and the amount of any PELL grant. DO NOT submit any form that includes a social security number. Cover or redact the number before submitting.
• Provide the value of all assets including automobiles and real estate, checking and savings accounts. List all debts, including any outstanding student loans.
• Application must be signed and dated.
• All materials, including application, and essay, must be submitted electronically.
Please submit your letters of recommendation to: (Should be mailed directly to us by the person making the recommendation)
Make sure your application is complete: